1200 Bay St. 9th floor, Toronto, ON M5R 2A5
Monday, November 5, 2018 – Saturday, November 10, 2018
Monday, November 12, 2018 – Saturday, November 17, 2018
Daily: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM (except Sat. until 4:00 PM)
An appointment is not required.
WINDSOR ARMS HOTEL
18 St. Thomas Street, Toronto
Sunday, November 18, 2018
Session One, Lots 1–195, beginning 11:00 AM
Intermission 2:00 PM
Session Two, Lots 196–371, beginning 2:30 PM
Signed jewels include a pair of rubellite tourmaline drop pendant earrings, by Fred Leighton, in a fantastic shade of deep pink. From Cartier, and very easy to covet: an eye-catching ruby and diamond floral brooch and an iconic yellow gold LOVE bangle with its screw driver. Classics from Tiffany & Co, Schlumberger include a diamond and gold ‘Lynn’ bracelet and a ‘Sixteen-Stone’ ring. Oyster Perpetual wristwatches are by Rolex or consider Panthere, Pasha and Tank Chinoise models by Cartier.
Choose from a wide variety of beautiful antique earrings, rings and brooches, some set with diamonds, emeralds or coral. Gracing the cover of our catalogue is an exquisite diamond brooch, circa 1910, set with striking blue sapphires, each perfectly cut and arranged to accentuate the scalloped form.
Prefer a more contemporary look: an intriguing combination of four diamond bracelets, from Van Cleef & Arpels can be combined to wear as a necklace; the favourite ‘Alhambra’ motif can be yours in either a mother-of pearl or a carnelian necklace.
• Check the dates and times of the upcoming auctions.
• Place absentee bids or bid live on your device.
• Detailed descriptions about each lot are identical to the printed catalogues.
• If you like a particular lot you can share it with a friend or simply email it to yourself for a future reference.
• Browse past auction catalogues with prices realized – a perfect reference material.
• Get a quick overview on buying and selling at auction.