1200 Bay St. 9th floor, Toronto, ON M5R 2A5
Monday, November 4, 2019 – Saturday, November 9, 2019
Monday, November 11, 2019 – Saturday, November 16, 2019
Daily: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Sat. until 4:00 PM)
An appointment is not required.
WINDSOR ARMS HOTEL
18 St. Thomas Street, Toronto
Sunday, November 17, 2019
Session 1, Lots 1–223
Beginning at 11:00 AM EST
Session 2, Lot 224–408
Beginning at 2:30 PM EST
Lot 407 An Antique Pair of Emerald, Diamond, Silver and Gold Ear Pendants, circa 1880
Lot 408 An Antique Emerald, Diamond and Silver Brooch with Interchangeable Pendants, circa 1880.
On offer are classics by Cartier, Tiffany & Co., and there’s also an iconic Alhambra necklace by Van Cleef & Arpels.
Looking for an 8 carat round diamond? Or maybe one weighing nearly 6 carats? Or consider the huge temptation of a stunning pair of antique emerald drop earrings weighing 55 carats or a very generously sized emerald brooch weighing a breathtaking 80 carats.
Venerable Canadian designs are from Karl Stittgen and Toni Cavelti and there are internationally coveted pieces from Theo Fennell, Yanes, Ilias Lalaounis and an unusual bracelet from the UK’s Moira Fine Jewellery: J.K. Rowling, author of the Harry Potter series, has been seen wearing her beautiful jewels.
Considering selling a single item or a large estate? Our highly qualified specialists and friendly staff have years of experience evaluating, pricing and marketing to bring your jewels to the global auction market.
We are currently accepting consignments for inclusion into our upcoming Auctions.
For further information or to arrange a confidential appointment, please call:
1-800-879-8975 (rest of Canada)
+1 416-968-7500 (US and Overseas)
• Check the dates and times of the upcoming auctions.
• Place absentee bids or bid live on your device.
• Detailed descriptions about each lot are identical to the printed catalogues.
• If you like a particular lot you can share it with a friend or simply email it to yourself for a future reference.
• Browse past auction catalogues with prices realized – a perfect reference material.
• Get a quick overview on buying and selling at auction.