1200 Bay St. 9th floor, Toronto, ON M5R 2A5
You are cordially invited to join us at our jewellery preview from November 11 – 25, weekdays only, from 11 AM to 4 PM.
Wednesday–Friday, November 11–13
Monday–Friday, November 16–20
Beginning Monday November 23rd, all visits are by appointment only.
Online bidding opens on Wednesday, November 18 at 11:00 AM EST. The sale starts to close on Wednesday, November 25 at 1:00 PM EST.
Lots will be closing with 30-second intervals. If there is a bid placed within 10 minutes of a lot’s closing time, bidding will be extended for an additional 10 minutes. Therefore, such lots may not close in numerical order.
Lot 119: Diamond, Platinum and Gold Necklace, Cavelti.
Lot 120: Diamond, Platinum and Gold Pendant/Brooch, Cavelti.
The upcoming Fall auction boasts a variety of significant diamonds plus covetable signed pieces from Cartier, Tiffany & Co., Boucheron, Bulgari and Graff. Also included is an extensive collection of Cavelti items as well as charmers from Van Cleef & Arpels, Louis Vuitton and Hermes.
Classic or rare watches are by Rolex, Cartier, Piaget and Patek Philippe.
Considering selling a single item or a large estate? Our highly qualified specialists and friendly staff have years of experience evaluating, pricing and marketing to bring your jewels to the global auction market.
We are currently accepting consignments for inclusion into our upcoming Auctions.
For further information or to arrange a confidential appointment, please call:
1-800-879-8975 (rest of Canada)
+1 416-968-7500 (US and Overseas)
Dupuis’ App gives you an ability to browse and participate in our upcoming auctions on the go, anytime, anywhere.
• Check the dates and times of the upcoming auctions.
• Place absentee bids or bid live on your device.
• Detailed descriptions about each lot are identical to the printed catalogues.
• If you like a particular lot you can share it with a friend or simply email it to yourself for a future reference.
• Browse past auction catalogues with prices realized – a perfect reference material.
• Get a quick overview on buying and selling at auction.