1200 Bay St. 9th floor, Toronto, ON M5R 2A5
Monday, June 10, 2019 – Saturday, June 15, 2019
Monday, June 17, 2019 – Saturday, June 22, 2019
Daily: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Sat. until 4:00 PM)
An appointment is not required.
WINDSOR ARMS HOTEL
18 St. Thomas Street, Toronto
The upcoming June auction offers a tempting selection of jewellery that is sure to delight and tantalize.
Looking for a highly significant diamond: consider a covetable marquise-cut weighing 3.24 cts, certified by the Gemological Institute of America to be Internally Flawless, F colour; an antique pendant set with a 7.27 cts old-mine cut; and of course, two extraordinary specimens, weighing nearly 20 cts each.
An Art Deco Diamond and Platinum Bracelet, by Cartier, circa 1925.
Colourful choices include a ring featuring a luscious blue 13.20 carat Ceylon sapphire, certified not enhanced by any heat or clarity treatment; an opulent ruby, diamond and pearl necklace, by Graff; an exuberant floral bracelet, studded with ornate amethyst and turquoise.
Fabulous oversized statement brooches include an elegant bird-of-paradise by Sterlé, an equally eye-catching sapphire and diamond chrysanthemum blossom and an elaborate diamond fountain dripping with cascading emeralds.
Considering selling a single item or a large estate? Our highly qualified specialists and friendly staff have years of experience evaluating, pricing and marketing to bring your jewels to the global auction market.
We are currently accepting consignments for inclusion into our upcoming Auctions.
For further information or to arrange a confidential appointment, please call:
1-800-879-8975 (rest of Canada)
+1 416-968-7500 (US and Overseas)
• Check the dates and times of the upcoming auctions.
• Place absentee bids or bid live on your device.
• Detailed descriptions about each lot are identical to the printed catalogues.
• If you like a particular lot you can share it with a friend or simply email it to yourself for a future reference.
• Browse past auction catalogues with prices realized – a perfect reference material.
• Get a quick overview on buying and selling at auction.